4. Better Brand Awareness and Exposure: Enhanced Brand Authority
When you 💻 guest post on an established platform your name is exposed to the established readership of that blog. And when the guest blog ranks, some part of the traffic finds its way to your site✔️ through the backlink. As a result, the audience that lands on your site become aware of your brand.
Moreover, when you post 📝 guest blogs on various guest posting sites, it spreads your name on multiple sites. And when readers see your or your company names on multiple sites they become more interested in knowing more about you. This will give a huge credibility boost to your brand😍.
On top of that, more than 62% of readers regard blogs with multiple authors as more credible sources of information. So blogging sites too are most often open to guest blogging. Provided, you can give valuable in-depth content in line with their requirements.
Further, when you guest post on an authoritative blog having existing readers then ✔️ you get a part of the daily visitors 👥 as quality traffic to your website. This is particularly important for new businesses. As new websites can take a year or so before showing any substantial growth without guest posting efforts.
In short, for building brand awareness and authority through guest posting-
- Select a high-quality blog for guest posting: A blog that is well-respected in your niche and gets plenty of traffic. Use the free searches of this tool to find out the traffic and domain authority of a blog.
- Provide high-quality content for guest blogging: Make it informative and interactive. Use relevant text links and images.
- Allow your personality to shine through the post while keeping with the blogger’s guidelines.
- Embed contextual links that can drive traffic back to your own site.
5. Improved Domain authority
A site having Higher Domain Authority ranks ⬆️ higher in search engine result pages(SERPs). Consequently, it brings more organic traffic to a website. So if you have a higher domain authority compared to your competitor websites, ✔️ chances are your web pages will get more traffic.
And the best way to improve your Domain Authority is by building a strong 🔗 backlink profile. And guest posting is the way for it. But while building a backlink profile through guest blogging you have to make sure that
- You’re guest blogging for a site having higher Domain Authority than yours.
- The guest posting sites are related to you in what they do.
- You’re more focused on earning one link from various sites than earning several links from a single site.
Moreover, you have to understand that getting ✔️ one good-quality external link 🔗 from a high domain authority site is way better than having two low-quality links🔗.
6. Helps to build Strong Relationships with peers
Getting a 🔗 backlink from a blog isn’t the only reason you should invest your time and efforts in the guest blogging. See the bigger picture of building strong relationships🤝 with blog owners. When you 💻guest blog you get to know someone in your community on a personal level. This helps you to be in close contact with a powerful industry ally. And being part of the community opens the 🚪door for all sorts of future partnerships and plans.
Moreover, once you 💻 guest post on a blog, it’s very likely that this is the beginning of a series of future guest postings and 🔗backlink generation. And the newly built relationship also opens the door for guest posting on other blogging sites as it works as a reference.
As a result, when your portfolio spreads across different high-authority blogs, it will give a credibility boost in the eyes of your target audience.
Lastly, each of the blog owners that agrees to post your guest blog will most likely work as your editor. They’ll give advice about writing and publishing. So you can take advantage of this feedback to hone your guest blogging skills👍.